Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Festivities

Thanksgiving was so much!! When I woke up this morning, there was a parade on TV. I danced and marched along with the performers and loved all of the balloons!


Then Mommy and Daddy helped me make cards for the family. The turkeys were made from my handprints! The paintbrush tickled, but Mommy was able to keep me still for 20 cards. I enjoyed it a great deal, especially getting to paint by myself when the cards were done.
Once I got cleaned up from painting, Mommy got me ready to go to Cookie and Papa's house for lunch. I wore my favorite dress with my "long socks" aka tights. Here I am, all dressed and ready with Kitty!!
"Look, I am a turkey" Hanging out in the turkey pot at Cookies house
Before lunch I got to sit with Meme and open my birthday present - a pink, light up, wand!
Ready to dig in!!
YUMMMMMMMy adoring fans - Baboo, Ethel, Edith, Meme, and Mable

No comments: