Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Special New Year Visitor

We had a very special visitor over the holidays! Mommy's dear, dear friend Ginny-Beth came to Pensacola for a visit. Mommy hadn't seen Ginny-Beth in several years and was so glad to be able to spend some time with her. And Ginny-Beth had not gotten to meet me until now. We fell in love right away!! It was sooo much fun! COME BACK SOON GB!!

I gave GB a hug right away!!
We played and I showed her my special caterpillar, Wormy!
I got tickled like crazy!!
Mommy's ADPi diamond sister Angie stole some snuggles too!!
Then she picked me up and saved me from her big dog Foster (he just wanted to play, but he was way bigger than me!!)
Ginny-Beth and I did some crazy playing!!
I thought she was so much fun,
but I played like I wanted to get away!!
And Ginny-Beth dumped me upside down!!

1 comment:

"Aunt" Jess said...

I love Ginny-Beth and Angie too!