Saturday, April 25, 2009

Loving my pups!!

Since I was teeny tiny, I have loved my dogs and they have loved me. I am finallly getting old enough to really play with them. Here are some things we like to do together!!

Do tricks - I can get Toby to do lots of tricks like "shaking"
Play - Cody likes to join me in my ball pit!!
Relax in the crib - I love for Toby to get in my crib and hang out!!
Get kisses - Cody loves to give them, but Mommy and I don't like it so much!!
Watch TV - Toby always snuggles with Mommy and I to watch TV before bed!!
You might have noticed that Ally isn't in any pics. She hasn't been feeling well the last few months due to a liver insufficency, so she keeps to herself in her crate or in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Hopefully she will be feeling well enough to play tug-of-war again soon!!

1 comment:

"Aunt" Jess said...

Cat, I love your pups too! Just ask Mommy, Aunt Claire or Cookie about my song for all dogs. "Pups, pups,pups,pups! Pups, pups,pups,pups!" I'll teach it to you one day!