Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday Party at The Zoo

I got to have a very special birthday party at one of my favorite places - our local Zoo! It was a little chilly, but we had a wonderul time! And I was so excited to share all of the fun with my friends!!

The first thing we did was check out the petting zoo and some of the animals.

Checking out the other "cats" with Cookie

Feeding a sheep at the Petting Zoo

Obliging the adults and posing for a picture
Kailey decides to join me!!
Then we all took a cold, but fun ride on the train! Our group took up the whole train!!

Archie, Ann (pregnant with baby Evelyn, who was born today April 1, 2009), and Calvin

Graci and her mom Sabrina
Kailey and her mom Shannon, with my cousin Lauren in the background

Me and Daddy! Mommy joined us after taking the pictures!!

Jennifer's Mom and Cat's Great Grandma "Baboo"

Jagger, Jennifer, John, and John Raymond

Gabrielle, Maddie, Seth, and AlexTiffany, Aiden, and Dave
My Papa and Cookie


After our ride, we went inside the Reptile House to have some snacks and open presents! Usually, this is done outside, but the Zoo staff realized that the kids (and parents) were all so cold that they allowed us to eat and open gifts inside.
Cat digs in!!

Aiden enjoys the cupcakes too

Cookie and Papa check out the snacks!

Present time! Thank you everyone!!

Graci checks out the gifts


After we warmed up, we spent some time hanging out with our friends - animal and human!!

Me with Daddy, cousin Kaylee and her daddy Trey

Jackie and Casey checking out the gorillas


Cat finds a real "gecko" - it is a little bigger than the ones she watches on Aunt Babs screens!

Yep, that's our girl - she LOVES reptiles

Feeding Gabby the giraffe is one of my favorite zoo activities!! I think her tongue is sooo funny!!
After all of my friends went home, Mommy, Daddy, and I took one last train ride.

At first, I was soo tired and took a rest on Daddy, but then...

I got very silly,

And gave the camera one more big birthday smile!!


No comments: