Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Annual Peppers Family Christmas Eve Party

The Peppers side of mommy's family has been having a Christmas Eve Party since my Papa was a kid (a LONGGG time ago). That means I am part of the 3rd generation of children to attend these parties. Right now, my cousin Kaylee and I are the youngest ones in the family and we both love being the center of attention. Kaylee is only 6 months older than me and we have so much fun together!! Mommy says that she and Kaylee's daddy (Trey) are olny 6 months apart too! Isn't that cool!!
Showing of my red party dress!
Eating with Aunt Claire
Trey protecting me from talking toys!!!
Kaylee and I opening presents.
Aunt Claire helps me open a poodle puppy!!
Cheese!!!
Goodbye hugs!! See Kaylee's mommy taking pics too??
Telling Daddy something!!
Playing in Kaylee's kitchen!! Fried chicken!
Olivia coloring with Kaylee and I!!
The Peppers Sisters - Mabel, Ethel, Edith, and Nora (aka Baboo) holding me
Mommy, Me, and Daddy in front of the Christmas Tree
The 3 Catherines - Cat, Catherine Claire, and Meme the Great (aka Catherine)
Kissing my Claire!!

No comments: