Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Search for the Perfect Christmas Tree

Every year Cookie and Papa, Mommy and Daddy, and Claire go to the Christmas Tree Fee in search of that perfect tree. This year, I got to go for the first time! It was soooo much fun!

I really enjoyed riding in the back of the truck with the girls when we were on the dirt road. See my hair flying!!
Cookie, Cat, and Claire Claire and I looking at the trees!!
Mommy and Me "cheesing"

When we got out of the truck, I was ready to stretch my legs! There plenty of room to run!
And off I went!!
There were sticks everywhere too, which I really liked!
And then I got a ride from Daddy!!
Soon I calmed down and went to look for a tree with Papa.


I like this one Papa!!

Papa comes to check it out and he says I can have it!
We cut our trees and say good-bye to the farm

When we get home, I got to help with the decorations! It was so much fun and got everyone in the Christmas mood!




No comments: