Saturday, April 4, 2009

Christmas Fun and Festivities

One of my favorite things we did this Christmas was "SNOW." When it started to get colder this year, I asked Mommy and Daddy when it was going to snow. I felt bummed when I found out that it doesn't snow in Florida. So Mommy found me the next best thing - fake snow. She ordered it from Steve Spangler Science A few days later, then bag came and we were making snow1 It was so cool and I really enjoyed playing with it!!



Mom let me play with it at the table, transferring, scooping, and touching it!



Daddy had a different idea!! Mommy was mad about the mess, but she had to admit it was so cute!!!We made footprint angel cards for my friends and family members. And I did some extra painting too! Afterward I went straight to the bathtub!!While we we making cards we practiced for my Happy Birthday, Jesus school sing-along
We practiced Jingle Bells
and a Child Is Born

No comments: