Saturday, April 4, 2009

Relaxing After the Christmas Craziness

After a wild week of Christmas celebrations, I was so exhausted. Mommy, Daddy, and I stayed at home and played with all of our new toys. It was great to just relax at home!!

I snuggled with Daddy
Cody and Toby tested their new bed!
Daddy and Allie even napped together one day!!
My new markers from Santa are awesome!
I made myself a beard with them.
Meme and Poppy sent me a Tinkerbell tent and we put it up in the living room!
I took my new city blocks inside and played with them!!
Boxes are always the very best part of Christmas!!
I love to play inside of them
My new car from Meme and Poppy is awesome!!! I like to watch TV in it!!
Trying on Daddy's shoes!!
Trying out Allie's new bed!!
Going for a ride on the merry-go-round at the mall!
The kitty is my favorite - the only one I will ride!!
The Hahns got me a pedicure kit for Christmas and I couldn't wait to "paint toes"
A foot soak and massage from Mommy!!
I am excited with the results!!

No comments: