Saturday, April 4, 2009

Christmas Morning

I was so tired from the Christmas Eve Party that I slept in a little bit on Christmas morning. I woke up with a really wet diaper and since I had on a nightgown, I just took it off! When Mommy came in and saw me without a diaper, she laughed soooooo hard. We went in the living room and Mommy got me a new diaper. While she was doing that, she told me about my special nightgown. It was hers when she was a little girl and Aunt Claire wore it too! I like that it belonged to them!! Papa was missing from the loft. I ran to his and Cookie's bedroom and he was asleep. Papa said he was sick, but he would come see me in a little while. I went back in the living room and told Cookie Papa was "sweeping". Once she figured out what I was saying, she taught it was so cute!!!

Snuggling with Aunt Claire (in my special nightgown) before going downstairs.

Daddy carrying me into the living room - I see so much stuff!!

Trying out my caterpillar from aunt Claire

Checking out everything on my new IKEA table

Looking through my baby doll stuff

What is in this BIG present?? (It was a Barbie car from Meme and Poppy)
Mommy and Daddy in funny hats
A big surprise for Cookie and Papa - a secret picture of their girls
A fish puzzle for meThe monkey with a white reindeer!!
Meme got these for Mommy and Cookie and I loved them!!! See the bottom of the page for a video of me singing along to it
Grinning at Cookie!!
Coming outside to find my new car!!
I said "WOW" That means "I LOVE IT!!!!!!!"
Goodbye!!!
Aunt Claire steers me back to the house!!
A few bubbles before it starts to rain!!
A sleepy smile after all the gifts!!
The video Mommy promised!!

No comments: