Saturday, April 4, 2009

Base Children's Christmas Party

Hurlburt always puts on a GREAT Christmas Party for the Kids, so this year we took Cat! She thoroughly enjoyed herself! The party is held in one of the bigger hangers and there is so much to do - face painting, cookie decorating, jumpers, riding toys, and a special visit from Santa.

First, we decorated sugar cookies
Then had some fun riding bikes
Santa comes in on a plane -sooooooo cool!
Waving at Santa
I told Santa all about what I wanted for Christmas. I also told him I had pink shoes on and that my shirt blinked.
After we talked, Santa gave me a gift! I thought that was really cool and Daddy helped me open it! It was a book, but at the moment I was ready to move on to other things!
Like the jumpers!!
What a great day!! Thank you Santa and the his military Elves!!

No comments: