Thursday, July 10, 2008

When Mommy Is Away...

When Mommy goes to the hospital, everyone works together to make sure I am with family as much as possible. On the weekends, I stay with Daddy and my puppies at home. Daddy takes me places, like the park, Gymboree, and the Zoo. We also go and visit Mommy some too! During the week, I stay with Cookie and Papa. When they go to work, sometimes Aunt Claire or Baboo come to visit me. Other days, I go to play with my friend John Raymond! His mommy Jennifer does lots of fun stuff with us! As much as Mommy misses me, she knows I am always in good hands. She is so thanksful to have so many people to help her take care of me! Here are some pictures of my adventures:

Daddy loves to fix me big breakfasts on the weekend! I like to have eggs, grits, oatmeal, toast, ham, lil smokies, and fruit (not all at once, of course)! And I am such a big girl now - I can eat with a fork and spoon!
Playing with Cody - he is my favorite dog and he watches out for me!!
I like sitting with Mommy in her hospital bed...
...but I prefer having it to myself.
I love hanging out at Cookie and Papa's - there is always something new to play with!!
Playing at John Raymond's house is always fun!! We like being in the pool...
...and riding in the wagon!

No comments: