Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaylee and Daddy

This was a weekend of celebrations for me. My cousin Kaylee turned the big 2 on Friday. Her Mommy and Daddy threw a great Luau themed party for her on Saturday. Since Mommy is in the hospital again, Daddy took me. We had a great time.
Yummy Fruit
With Baboo
Hanging out with Kaylee
Daddy, can I have a kitty?
A nice place to rest
After the party I took a good long nap and then Daddy and I went to visit Mommy. It was Daddy's birthday too and we wanted to have dinner all together. I have missed Mommy a lot this time and didn't want to leave the hospital. But Daddy and I had surprises waiting when we got home to Cookie and Papa's. They had gotten Daddy a few little presents and a cake to tide him over until his real party on the 31st and Baboo lunch June 1.

No comments: