Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Afternoon at "The Creek"

Mommy's family has had property on Coldwater Creek since she was a little girl. Today, Baboo came to keep me and she was talking about how she had been at the cabin this weekend and Mommy got inspired. We rode up to "the creek" late this afternoon for a picnic and too check out the scenery. Cat LOVED it!
First, we had a picnic...


...then, explored the sandbar. I still hate the sand!!


And I wasn't sure about the water at first...

but with a little Mommy-coaxing, I decided to give it a try...

and I LOVED it!!!!

I even sat down in it!

And dumped water down the front of me!!

But, I really didn't want to leave and this is what I told Daddy...


2 comments:

The Schlosser's said...

Fun at the creek. I love that as soon as she gets her feet wet, she doesn't want to leave! L, Angie

April - Team Tottle said...

She's getting so big! She's adorable.