Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Easter Sunday!!

We woke up on Easter Sunday and I opened my Easter Basket from Mommy and Daddy!!

The sunglasses were my favorite!!
I gave Daddy a little trouble about wearing a dress, but once I got it on, I loved it!!
I wore my new sunglasses through Sunday School!! Here's one of my favorite friends at school and church!!
Can you tell he loves me??
We went to Kim's for lunch with the family!! Opening my basket from Baboo!!
Mommy caught me swinging from Papa during the blessing!!
After lunch I hunted eggs and played with great, great aunt Ethel!
Mommy, Claire, and I got Cookie, Baboo, and Meme Easter Lillies. I liked them a lot!!
Claire sat and helped me open my baskets from her and Cookie and Papa!!
I got into my basket from Claire and the volleyball girls first!! I went right for the worms, of course!!
Then I found the Peeps! I thought they were alwesome!!
Then came my basket from Cookie and Papa!!
She got me some toothbrushes to go along with all my candy!!
The snakes, bugs, and dinosaurs were my favorite!! I really liked this red snake!!
Cookie and I did some ballet together! I am getting ready for classes this summer!!
I wanted to get in the basket covers, so Claire slipped me in...
...and gave me to my Mommy! I am the best Easter gift ever!!
Here's my Easter haul!! Mommy says that next year everyone needs to CUT BACK!!

No comments: