Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Weekend at Home

Since Mommy is still recovering from her hospital stay and we had no plans for the weekend, we decided to stay at home and just hang out. We enjoyed her weekend at home!

I love singing the "Itsy Bisty Spider" - this is "washed the spider out"

I am into textures and pouring. Here I am playing with Lima beans
We played outside on Sunday morning - I am trying to blow bubbles. I needed a little help from Mommy, though!

Mommy made me homemade popsicles - apple juice flavored! YUMMMMM!

When it got too hot outside, we played with rice! Sooo much fun!

Daddy joined in to teach me about gravity!

What a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

Love that Cat is into textures..and gets to play with all those cool dry foods! I'm also glad that Mom is home. Love, Angie